Achieve What Matters To You.
It’s amazing what happens when you’re surrounded by people who share your energy. Our commitment to corporate responsibility, diversity, work-life flexibility, career coaching, and training makes our firm one of the best places to work, learn and excel. We invite you to join our talent network to learn more about our purpose.Connect With Us!
Senior Accountant MAS
Create. Change. with Prevail
We are searching for a Senior Accountant who is a dynamic, high performing Analyst who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position you’ll assist in maintaining a framework in which the IDS financial and statistical performance can be continually measured against quantifiable targets established by all levels of authority, ranging from departmental managers to the Board of Directors. We need someone with a minimum of five years of financial or accounting experience. Does this job sound like you?
The Essential Requirements
- Prepares financial and statistical reports and monitors trends and variances
- Assists in preparation of financial models
- Prepares and analyzes reports identifying differences between current actual results, budgeted targets and prior year actual results
The Ideal Candidate and What You Bring to the Table:
- Minimum of five (5) years financial or accounting experience
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of budgeting processes and principles and financial analysis and reporting principles
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing is essential
Guru (Preferred) Qualifications:
- 4 year degree from a great college or university
- At the manager’s discretion, additional experience may substitute for the degree requirement
What You will impact
At Prevail, we pride ourselves on being thought leaders rather than pack followers. We do not subscribe to off-the-shelf, “me too” products. Our solutions are customized and thoughtfully developed to fit our client's unique needs, culture, resources, objectives and strategies.
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life.
Come see why Prevail has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry! We provide an excellent atmosphere that fosters a healthy work life balance. Plus, your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that comprises of health care coverage, retirement planning including 401(k) with a company match, education assistance, and much more.
Prevail is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Candidate Focused job descriptions can deliver!
Job descriptions that put the candidate first can see up to great lift of up to 250%. At SmashFly, when we changed our job descriptions, we saw a lift in completed applications of 293%.
Never forget the power of a great Call To Action (CTA)
CTAs with a vibrant, on brand color can see a lift of up to 35%
CTAs with a bigger button can see a lift of up to 10%
And by personalizing the CTA to read Submit My Application can see a lift of up to 90%
|Job Title:||Senior Accountant MAS|
|Location:||San Mateo, CA US|
|Job Category:||Accounting and Auditing|