Achieve What Matters To You.
It’s amazing what happens when you’re surrounded by people who share your energy. Our commitment to corporate responsibility, diversity, work-life flexibility, career coaching, and training makes our firm one of the best places to work, learn and excel. We invite you to join our talent network to learn more about our purpose.Connect With Us!
First Officer MAS
Create. Change. with Prevail
The First Officer will have the unique opportunity to The First Officer is required to call the Captain's attention to any deviation from regulations, Company policy or safe operating practices. 6,700 daily flights and over 35,000 pilots and flight attendants create a considerable opportunity to apply your skills Prevail Aviation is an exciting place for new career opportunities and a path for growth. We're looking for engaged and motivated people to join our team and become part of something great. Flying is more than what we do… it’s who we are. Do you thrive on working in a highly collaborative, innovative, passionate, and driven atmosphere with like-minded individuals? Are you hungry to grow your career, expand your skillset, and build new experiences? If so, then we want to meet you!
The Essential Requirements
- Compliance with Company and FAA procedures, directives and regulations affecting the proposed flight.
- Performing the duties of the Second-in-Command (SIC) in accordance with Company Standardization Program.
- Assuming secondarily all responsibilities of the Captain and, in the event the Captain becomes incapacitated, full responsibility of the Captain.
The Ideal Candidate and What You Bring to the Table:
- Must have necessary hours and qualifications under the ATP requirements or the restricted ATP requirements
- 25 Hours Multi-Engine required (Must be actual aircraft time. Flight Simulator time does NOT count.) (FAR 61.159)
- FCC Restricted Radio Operator's Permit
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with an aptitude for problem solving
- Valid Passport
Guru (Preferred) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technical field
- At the manager’s discretion, additional experience may substitute for the degree requirement
What you'll impact
At Prevail, we pride ourselves on being thought leaders rather than pack followers. We do not subscribe to off-the-shelf, “me too” products. Our solutions are customized and thoughtfully developed to fit our client's unique needs, culture, resources, objectives and strategies.
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life.
Come see why Prevail has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry! We provide an excellent atmosphere that fosters a healthy work life balance. Plus, your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that comprises of health care coverage, retirement planning including 401(k) with a company match, education assistance, and much more.
Prevail is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Candidate Focused job descriptions can deliver!
Job descriptions that put the candidate first can see up to great lift of up to 250%. At SmashFly, when we changed our job descriptions, we saw a lift in completed applications of 293%.
Never forget the power of a great Call To Action (CTA)
CTAs with a vibrant, on brand color can see a lift of up to 35%
CTAs with a bigger button can see a lift of up to 10%
And by personalizing the CTA to read Submit My Application can see a lift of up to 90%
|Job Title:||First Officer MAS|
|Location:||Atlanta, GA US|
|Job Category:||Flight Operations|