Achieve What Matters To You.
It’s amazing what happens when you’re surrounded by people who share your energy. Our commitment to corporate responsibility, diversity, work-life flexibility, career coaching, and training makes our firm one of the best places to work, learn and excel. We invite you to join our talent network to learn more about our purpose.Connect With Us!
Flight Operations Manager MAS
Create. Change. with Prevail
The Flight Operations Manager will have the unique opportunity to deliver optimal staffing levels for the airline while balancing operational reliability and enterprise cost. 6,700 daily flights and over 35,000 pilots and flight attendants create a considerable opportunity to apply analytics to forecast, optimize, track, report, and manage crew business variables. With a more competitive footprint and stronger financial foundation, Prevail Aviation is an exciting place for new career opportunities and a path for growth. We're looking for engaged and motivated people to join our team and become part of something great. Flying is more than what we do… it’s who we are. Do you thrive on working in a highly collaborative, innovative, passionate, and driven atmosphere with like-minded individuals? Are you hungry to grow your career, expand your skillset, and build new experiences? If so, then we want to meet you!
The Essential Requirements
- Develop and maintain crew staffing models to analyze manpower requirements and provide accurate crew staffing forecasts
- Identify, analyze, and recommend solutions to manpower planning issues and develop strategies to optimize staffing
- Evaluate operational and financial implications of strategic changes including, but not limited to, flying schedule, labor contract provisions, regulatory provisions, and technology
The Ideal Candidate and What You Bring to the Table:
- Undergraduate degree in Aviation, Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Engineering or related technical field or equivalent experience/training
- Ability to work effectively, meet deadlines, and shift priorities appropriately in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong analytical background involving data input, manipulation and presentation
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with an aptitude for problem solving
- Must be willing to travel on company business if and when necessary
Guru (Preferred) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technical field
- At the manager’s discretion, additional experience may substitute for the degree requirement
What you'll impact
At Prevail, we pride ourselves on being thought leaders rather than pack followers. We do not subscribe to off-the-shelf, “me too” products. Our solutions are customized and thoughtfully developed to fit our client's unique needs, culture, resources, objectives and strategies.
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life.
Come see why Prevail has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry! We provide an excellent atmosphere that fosters a healthy work life balance. Plus, your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that comprises of health care coverage, retirement planning including 401(k) with a company match, education assistance, and much more.
Prevail is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Candidate Focused job descriptions can deliver!
Job descriptions that put the candidate first can see up to great lift of up to 250%. At SmashFly, when we changed our job descriptions, we saw a lift in completed applications of 293%.
Never forget the power of a great Call To Action (CTA)
CTAs with a vibrant, on brand color can see a lift of up to 35%
CTAs with a bigger button can see a lift of up to 10%
And by personalizing the CTA to read Submit My Application can see a lift of up to 90%
|Job Title:||Flight Operations Manager MAS|
|Location:||Atlanta, GA US|
|Job Category:||Flight Operations|