Turn to Key.
At KeyBank, Teamwork, Respect, Accountability, Integrity and Leadership can be seen in every employee's actions, creating an environment for sustainable growth and success. Our commitment to corporate responsibility, diversity, work-life flexibility, career coaching, and training makes our firm one of the best places to work, learn and excel. We invite you to join our talent network to learn more about our purpose.Connect With Us!
Turn to Key.
The Personal Banker is a dynamic, high performing contributor that will directly support our banking products. you will be working with clients to help them make the right decisions with their accounts and explain the financial services available to them.
The Essential Requirements
- Increase the Bank's profitability by cultivating new business relationships.
- Negotiate proper loan structures, selling the Bank's credit and non-credit products.
- Maintain and develop customer relationships, new business, and periodic review of existing loan arrangements.
The Ideal Candidate and What You Bring to the Table:
- 5 years commercial lending experience
- 3 years managing a portfolio of clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain knowledge of accounting and financial principles, marketing and sales principles, credit analysis, economics and other bank functions.
- 3 years financial sales experience preferred
Guru (Preferred) Qualifications:
- 4 year degree from a great college or university
- At the manager’s discretion, additional experience may substitute for the degree requirement
What You will impact
At KeyBank,Our branch staff is the initial contact point for potential, new, and existing KeyBank clients. They uncover sales opportunities and service accounts. They enhance client relationships by providing quality service and developing product sales opportunities through timely communication with customers. We are looking for people who are customer-focused and demonstrate effective communication skills.
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life.
Come see why Prevail has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry! We provide an excellent atmosphere that fosters a healthy work life balance. Plus, your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that comprises of health care coverage, retirement planning including 401(k) with a company match, education assistance, and much more.
Prevail is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Candidate Focused job descriptions can deliver!
Job descriptions that put the candidate first can see up to great lift of up to 250%. At SmashFly, when we changed our job descriptions, we saw a lift in completed applications of 293%.
Never forget the power of a great Call To Action (CTA)
CTAs with a vibrant, on brand color can see a lift of up to 35%
CTAs with a bigger button can see a lift of up to 10%
And by personalizing the CTA to read Submit My Application can see a lift of up to 90%
|Job Title:||Personal Banker|
|Location:||Webster, NY US|