Nursing Manager MAS
Create. Change. with Prevail
The Nurse Practioner is a dynamic, high performing Practitioner- and is someone who works well in a fast-paced hospital setting. In this position you’ll work under the supervision of the practice physician(s) and work collaboratively with other members of the health care team to render age appropriate care. We need a Registered Nurse (RN) who is currently approved to practice as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner in Texas. Practicing under established protocols, you will assumed independent responsibility in the assessment, diagnosis, and initiation of treatment and procedures. Think you’ve got what it takes?
The Essential Requirements
- Demonstrates Creating SMILES philosophies to patients, families and co-workers
- Develops and maintains a caseload of patients based on practice goals and objectives
- Works independently to assess, diagnose, treat, and educate patients, consulting with physician as needed
The Ideal Candidate and What You Bring to the Table:
- Current, valid, unencumbered license as a registered nurse (RN) from the state Board of Nursing
- Current certification - initial certification and maintenance of certification by national certifying bodies recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing as a Nurse Practitioner (NP), Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, (PNP) or Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Knowledge of related OSHA and CLIA guidelines and requirements, general office tasks, confidentiality and filing system
- Ability to use thermometer, scales, sphygmomanometer/stethoscope, scalp vein needles, hearing/vision screening equipment, pulse oximetry, tympanometer, basic laboratory, i.e., microscope, centrifuge, hematology analyzer, and specimen collection
- Proficiency with treatments such as nebulizer, ear irrigation, and dressing changes
Guru (Preferred) Qualifications:
- 4 year degree from a great Nursing college or university
- At the manager’s discretion, additional experience may substitute for the degree requirement
What You will impact
At Prevail, we pride ourselves on being thought leaders rather than pack followers. We do not subscribe to off-the-shelf, “me too” products. Our solutions are customized and thoughtfully developed to fit our client's unique needs, culture, resources, objectives and strategies.
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life.
Come see why Prevail has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry! We provide an excellent atmosphere that fosters a healthy work life balance. Plus, your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that comprises of health care coverage, retirement planning including 401(k) with a company match, education assistance, and much more.
Prevail is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Candidate Focused job descriptions can deliver!
Job descriptions that put the candidate first can see up to great lift of up to 250%. At SmashFly, when we changed our job descriptions, we saw a lift in completed applications of 293%.
Never forget the power of a great Call To Action (CTA)
CTAs with a vibrant, on brand color can see a lift of up to 35%
CTAs with a bigger button can see a lift of up to 10%
And by personalizing the CTA to read Submit My Application can see a lift of up to 90%
|Job Title:||Nursing Manager MAS|
|Location:||Boston, MA US|
|Job Category:||Healthcare Nursing|